What is HoverFun UK Limited
Safe and Tested in the UK
All our Hoverboards and other products we sell have been fully tested in the UK and all internal components are compliant to all UK and EU regulations. We are proud to display Samsung and UKAS certificates
Our Hoverboards use Full Certified Samsung Batteries and CE, UL certificates
About UL and The UL Certification
As a UK based international company, we have warehouses in UK, Germany, Holland and USA. This allows us to speed up deliveries to our customers. We ship to European countries, Australia, Russia, Middle East and USA. Please email us email@example.com if you you want us to deliver to a country not listed above so we can check with our couriers for shipment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can i Return if i change my mind? YES, You can return your board within 30 days of purchase if you change your mind (please read our full Terms of returns).
- What wheel size should I buy? This will depend on the age and weight of the rider. The 4.5″ (special made is for younger children). Most children from the age of 5 choose the 6.5″ which is not too high and easy to control. Children who are much more advanced for their age either choose the 7.5″, 8″ or the 10″. We recommend all riders of the Off-Road Hummer to be minimum of 40kg to ensure smooth ride.
- All our Hoverboards come with full UK/EU/ USA chargers, plugs and accessories with full CE/UL Certification and National Trading Standards (NTS) Compliant.
- How long before i receive my order? All orders are shipped out within 24 hours of us receiving your order. Our dispatch is Monday -Friday (unfortunately we do not dispatch on weekends and bank holidays). All orders placed on Weekends will be dispatched on the following Monday. Delivery is 2-3 days for Mainland UK, 3-5 days for EU countries, 5-12 days for USA, Canada, Australia, Middle East and West Africa.
Due to high volume of orders and regular changes in our stock, if the design colour you want is not in stock, we can assemble one before sending to you. In the case 2 days will be added to the estimated delivery date to allow us to fully complete one. We will contact you as soon as possible if we need to assemble a new one for you.
- How will my order be delivered? We use ParcelForce, FedEx, GSL, DPD and UPS depending on the delivery country. We provide tracking information on all orders.
- Are you items in stock? Yes, all our products on our website are in stock ready for dispatch.
- Where are you based? We are a UK registered company with our head office in the UK, we have warehouses in UK, USA, France, Holland, Germany.
- What is the warranty service and repair service? All our products have a standard 12-month manufacturers warranty on internal computerised parts. Please note Accidental, crash and/or water damage is not covered under this warranty
- Can I visit you to pick up/buy items? Yes, please email us the date and time you want to visit our warehouses so we can make arrangement for you the see the types we have.
- How is your boards priced? We distribute to major retail outlets and other small retailers so you are buying directly from supplier and cutting out the middle men. This means you save up to 60% of the recommended retail price. Our competitive price reflect the quality of our boards.
- I have not received my order; If your order has not arrived please check the tracking number we provided to see when your order is being delivered. If the information is not available, please email us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can contact our courier.
My Hoverboard is not working or has a RED Light;
If your board is not functioning correctly you will need to RE-CALIBRATION.
This can easily be done by following the steps below:
- Ensure your hoverboard is charged (the battery should be green)
- Turn the board off and place it on a flat surface (you can place on a table as well as a carpet).
- Hold down the “on” button for around 15-20 seconds. The led lights on the front should start flashing (the Disco lights will flash if your board is the disco type). Leave it flashing until it stops by itself (both lights will turn off or stop flashing).
- Turn on your board and the Red light will turn green indicating your board has been calibrated. You are ready to start riding again. Please be mindful you may need to calibrate a few times if the light doesn’t turn green the first time. This is due to the fact that the board may have bump into objects or rolled over.
- UK Law dating back to 1835 states that you cannot use your Skateboard or Hoverboard on public roads or pathways but can use on private lands and designated parks. However, the European Commission Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing Systems which regulates the UK on motorised devises and vehicles has clarified the use of Hoverboards in the UK/EU. Below is a quote from the “Guide to application of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC – 2nd Edition – June 2010”
- Without prejudice to road traffic regulations, self-propelled machinery and its trailers must meet the requirements for slowing down, stopping, braking and immobilisation so as to ensure safety under all the operating, load, speed, ground and gradient conditions allowed for
- The driver must be able to slow down and stop self-propelled machinery by means of a main device. Where safety so requires, in the event of a failure of the main device, or in the absence of the energy supply needed to actuate the main device, an emergency device with a fully independent and easily accessible control device must be provided for slowing down and stopping.
- Where safety so requires, a parking device must be provided to render stationary machinery immobile. This device may be combined with one of the devices referred to in the second paragraph, provided that it is purely mechanical.
- What this quote indicates is that if your motorised vehicle meets these requirements then it is safe to use on the road or the pavement. As all the products sold by HoverFun meet these requirements we advise they are safe to use. But we do advise that you should avoid busy roads and pavements and wear protective gear when riding.